This five-volume reference set presents a wide spectrum of textual, visual, and statistical information on India. Covering numerous facets — land and people, culture and religion, history and philosophy, technology and sports, arts and business — this all-encompassing knowledge resource is perfect for home, school, or office. Well-researched information on personalities, events, and innovations delivers an in-depth understanding of India to readers.
- Over 3,000 entries related to geography, politics, culture, technology, demographics, entertainment, sports, arts, science, and more
- More than 1,400 images and graphics for visual reinforcement of themes
- Spotlight on the fields of art, aesthetics, flora/fauna, and academics through special essays by expert contributors
- Informative boxed items on focus themes such as National Awards and popularity of cricket in India
- Exhaustive index; easy-to-use alphabetical format
- Contemporary design; reader-friendly layout